As long as you've registered, you can comment on anything posted to the blog - we just ask that you follow the house rules. We've tried to keep the rules to a minimum, but we will strictly enforce the rules we do have:
- Respect others. No defamatory, abusive, threatening, offensive, obscene, harassing, harmful, inflammatory or racist contributions, and no personal attacks.
- Keep comments to an appropriate length. No advertising or spam. Please don't bother - it will just be deleted!
- Be careful about posting contact details; never post your (or anybody else's) address.
- Mind your language; remember that children read this site.
- Likewise, no offensive or inappropriate user names.
We want to develop a friendly, safe and vibrant community where people feel they can express their opinions and get into discussions without fear of personal attack so anyone breaking these rules three times will be banned from commenting, and we reserve the right to use our discretion at how these rules are interpreted and who is banned. If you'd like to complain about any of the comments posted, please email us with the details.
So, with that out of the way, please get stuck in, have fun and comment away! We can't promise to reply to every comment but we do read them all, and if you see a comment going unanswered, please feel free to jump in yourself.