Recycling your mobile phone couldn't be easier and is another great way to help the environment. And it'll only take a minute. Start recycling now.
3 reasons to recycle your mobile:
1. Great for the environment - thousands of mobile phone end up in landfill every year. Recycling your mobile means another less phone in landfill and it will help reduce CO2 emissions too. On average it takes 45 times less CO2 to refurbish an old phone than it does to manufacture a new one.
2. Great for Greenpeace - By recycling your phone you can raise money for Greenpeace. Just choose how much of your phone's value you want to donate to us.
3. Great for you - Not only will it help you clear our your drawers but you can also get some money back from your phone. For example if your phone is worth £50 you can choose to donate 50% to Greenpeace and have 50% for yourself so we both get £25. Fantastic!!
What you need to do:
- Go to www.shpforcharity.co.uk/greenpeace and click on ‘recycle now'.
- Select the make and model of your phone and find out how much it's worth.
- Choose what percentage of the phone's value you want to donate to Greenpeace and get back for yourself.
- Compete your details and get your email confirmation.
- Send your mobile to FREEPOST, SHP for Charity.
- Wait for the cheque. Greenpeace will be sent your donation automatically by SHP for Charity but if you've decided to split the value between you and Greenpeace they'll send you a cheque for your share.