- This Free draw is promoted by Greenpeace Limited, private limited company, company number 01314381, with our registered office at Canonbury Villas, Islington, London, N1 2PN (‘Greenpeace’, we, us, our’). This Free draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Entry into the Prize draw will constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
- Entry to the Prize draw is free; no purchase necessary.
- Prize draw participants must be resident in UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man to enter. Employees of Greenpeace or any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies and anyone otherwise connected with operation or fulfilment of the prize draw are not eligible to take part.
- To enter, you must find a the t-shirt image on Greenpeace UK’s Wall of change, and follow the instructions. No other method of entry will be accepted.
- You may only make a maximum of one entry.
- The winners will be the first ten people to find the t-shirt and complete the action detailed on the back of the image. The ten winners will be notified by email. If a winner refuses, or is non contactable, Greenpeace reserves the right to award the prize to another participant.
- The prize is as stated and is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- In the event that, for reasons beyond Greenpeace UK’s reasonable control and not related to the winner, Greenpeace UK is unable to award the prize as described in these Terms and Conditions, Greenpeace UK reserves the right to make this prize unavailable.
- The provision of the prize does not imply endorsement by Greenpeace UK of any third-party supplier of the prize or any third parties concerned in any way with the prize draw.
- By taking part in the competition, you hereby consent to a dialogue with Greenpeace UK by email to ascertain whether you would prefer to remain anonymous, or if you are happy for your name to appear in any future materials.
- You hereby represent and warrant that any use of your name or other related materials by or on behalf of Greenpeace, comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party.
- All Greenpeace UK’s decisions in relation to the prize draw are final in all matters and Greenpeace UK will not enter into any correspondence with participants other than the prize draw winner.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any dispute or claim arising in association with the prize draw or these Terms and Conditions.
Over 1,800 young people entered the competition to design a Greenpeace t-shirt. Here's the pick of the bunch.
Your thank you gift for being part of Greenpeace
Take action for the environmental issues you care about using these simple ideas