Happy and well-supported staff are the key to Greenpeace’s successes within the global environmental movement. The UK office is proud to offer sector-leading salaries and pensions, a generous holiday allowance, and other employment benefits such as a cycle to work scheme.
- Salaries for our jobs are advertised as and when vacancies arise, so you know upfront if it’s right for you. Each year, a cost of living inflationary increase is considered and is subject to board approval.
- Our full time working week is 37.5 hours.
- Annual leave is 25 days per year for full time staff and additional leave is accrued according to length of service up to a maximum of 32 days. Annual leave is applied pro rata for part time staff. Our office is normally closed between Christmas and new year and staff are not required to use annual leave to cover this period.
- We offer a generous salary sacrifice pension scheme held with Aviva. Greenpeace contributes 8.5% of basic salary, provided employees contribute at least 3%.
- To assist with meeting the costs of travel to work, employees are able to take advantage of an interest free season ticket loan, or a tax efficient bicycle loan offered through www.cyclescheme.co.uk.
- We offer a life assurance scheme paying four times the employee’s annual salary in the unfortunate event of death during employment.