Greenpeace is a movement of people who are passionate about defending the natural world from destruction. It is not only our committed volunteers and activists who help us achieve this vision, but also our team of dedicated staff. From campaigners to data analysts, scientists to finance officers, HR professionals to investigative journalists, there is a role for everyone in our fight for environmental justice.
We promote equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and welcome applications from all sections of society. If you are passionate about defending our natural world and creating positive change, then we want to hear from you.
What we look for
- Passion and dedication are crucial when fighting for our planet, so we look for people who will be passionate about our campaigns.
- Non-violent direct action (NVDA) – using peaceful protest to demand social and political change – is central to Greenpeace’s campaign work. All our staff are trained in NVDA principles to gain a deeper understanding of this area of our work, although we recognise people’s autonomy in choosing to take action or not.
- Greenpeace is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive culture brings richness to an organisation. We look for people who support this value.
- People who think and work collaboratively. Greenpeace produces the best work when a diverse team of thinkers, planners and doers come together to fight tirelessly to expose abuses of power.
- For more insight into who we look for and what it’s like to work for Greenpeace, read stories from employees about their experiences.