Greenpeace is a movement of people who are passionate about defending the natural world from destruction. It is not only our committed volunteers and activists who help us achieve this vision, but also our team of dedicated staff.
We promote equality, diversity and inclusion in our workplace and welcome job applications from all sections of society. If you are passionate about defending our natural world and creating positive change, then we want to hear from you.
What’s it like to work at Greenpeace?
What we look for
- Passion and dedication are crucial when fighting for our planet, so we look for people who will be passionate about our campaigns.
- Greenpeace is an equal opportunities employer and we believe that a diverse and inclusive culture brings richness to an organisation. We look for people who support this value.
- People who think and work collaboratively. Greenpeace produces the best work when a diverse team of thinkers, planners and doers come together to fight tirelessly to expose abuses of power.
- Using peaceful protest to demand social and political change is central to Greenpeace’s campaign work. All our staff are trained in these principles to gain a deeper understanding of this area of our work, but joining a Greenpeace protest is always a personal choice.
- For more insight into who we look for and what it’s like to have a job at Greenpeace, read stories from employees about their experiences.