Greenpeace is hosting a series of friendly information events across the country. Come along to discover how Greenpeace campaigns work, and how to get involved! You’ll have a chance to learn about the different volunteering options from people who make it all happen, and quiz the team to find the best choice for you.
Follow the event links to find more details and register to attend. We hope to see you there!
Whether you’re a seasoned activist or you’re completely new to doing something like this, you are very welcome to come along and find out more about Greenpeace volunteering.
We can cover travel expenses and we’re keen to make the event as accessible as possible. Feel free to get in touch with the Outreach team if you have any specific needs: email@example.com
What do Greenpeace volunteers do?
Volunteers are a crucial part of winning campaigns at Greenpeace. Some recent highlights include
- Local groups signing people up for The Big Plastic Count.
- The Political Lobbying Network sending their MPs hand-made cards calling for leadership on the climate crisis.
- Greenpeace Speakers speaking to 75,000 people a year on Greenpeace campaigns.
- Trained activists locking on to barrels outside number 10 to protest against a new oil field.
- Volunteers peacefully marching through the streets of Glasgow for the UN climate talks.
Can’t make it?
If the above events don’t work for you, come along to our monthly webinar where you can find out all about the different volunteer opportunities we offer. You’ll find a link to join the next webinar at the top of the Greenpeace volunteering page.