Experienced Door Fundraiser & Team Leader wanted to manage 4 door fundraising teams in the South East. Full time hours.
Support for Greenpeace UK is growing fast, thanks to the rising popularity of our mission and our ambitious fundraising strategy - to double support within 5 years. We are looking for people who want to bring their experience and energy to help us do even more to tackle the planet’s biggest environmental issues. To maintain our independence and enable us to campaign without fear of compromise we never accept corporate or government donations, and instead rely wholly on donations from our individual supporters.
Door to Door fundraising is an area where we have been successfully expanding for the past year, and in 2016 we aim to double the size of our in house programme. As a Door to Door Fundraising Coordinator, you will be responsible for the cost-effective and timely operation and expansion of the programme in your region.
Key responsibilities include: setting up fundraising teams and delivering effective recruitment, training, motivation and development of staff to meet our organisational and fundraising goals.
This person is inspiring and confidently leads their staff to excel, and is focused on recruiting supporters with the strongest lifetime value for the organisation. They will be an excellent team player, working alongside two other regional coordinators and the National Programme Manager to shape the vision and culture of the Door to Door programme.
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with external partners and internal departments
- Experience in leading face to face fundraising and/or sales teams
- People management experience and skills
- Excellent motivational and training skills
- Strong working knowledge of staff recruitment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to carry out presentations
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to analyse campaign results
- Proactive approach to work with a keenness to progress in fundraising
- Strong team worker and self-motivator
- Willingness to use initiative and have the confidence to make decisions
The new coordinator will be responsible for managing four teams of up to five door to door fundraisers per team based in London and other cities in East Anglia and on the South Coast of England. Frequent regional travel is required.
You must be able to demonstrate that you are eligible to work in the UK