Send your plastic from the post office
- Carry your clean plastics in a bag and a pen with you.
- Find the box/packet that will fit your plastic waste in, either at the post office or from home.
- Write the address on top and go to the counter.
- Pay for the package and the stamp.
Schedule a collection for your plastic
- Find a box/packet that will fit your plastic in
- Weigh your package
- Book a collection via Royal Mail
- Print out and stick the postage label on your package
- Someone will come pick it up on the booked day (and you will receive updates from the Royal Mail)
Weight and price
- One 500ml bottle = 24gs = £3.20
- Ten 500ml bottles = 240gs = £3.20
- One 1L Milk carton = 27gs = £3.20
- Ten 1L Milk carton = 270gs = £3.20
- Up to 2kgs costs £3.20 (on 2nd class post) including the weight of your parcel.
Further pricing information from Royal Mail