Our campaigns cost money and we won’t accept donations from governments or companies – so we’re not swayed by any interests except what’s best for our planet’s life-support systems.
Without support from people like you our work would stop. Individual contributions, together with foundation grants, are our only source of funding.
People-power is what exerts pressure on companies and governments to do the right thing for the natural world. We ask people to add their voices, actions and money to our campaigns. Your support means the world.
Our promise to you
- We couldn’t do our work without you, so we always treat you – and your support – with respect and appreciation.
- We never sell or swap your details.
- We only call people who have agreed to be contacted by us.
- We restrict the number of calls asking for money and listen if it’s not a convenient time to speak.
- If you tell us you don’t want to be contacted again, we don’t contact you again.
- We have high fundraising standards with trained fundraising staff and policies about not approaching vulnerable people.
- On the rare occasion that something isn’t up to standard we take swift action.
- We are always looking for ways to improve.